Did you find that the base station keeps searching without ever connecting to the PowerEgg(the blue light on base station just keep blinking, does not show steady light)? Then you will need to re-bind the base station with the PowerEgg drone. After reset, the password of base station wifi will be set to default which is 1234567890.
NOTE: THIS METHOD WILL WORK ONLY IF YOUR DRONE IS ACTIVATED AND LED LIGHTS ARE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHITE.
- First, reset the PowerEgg by keep pressing the power button on the top of the PowerEgg for 10 seconds until you will see the rear light turn blue and the battery light changes.
- After observing the blue light, release the button and IMMEDIATELY press the button again for another 10s until you see the light on battery change again.
- Then you will need to reset the base station. First connect to "PowerEgg_Station_XXXXX". Password should be 1234567890. Two ways reset base station (each way works independently and has exactly the same result):
- Connect base station wifi on the phone, then go to Vision+ app, press the top-left button and "Reset base station", then two warning windows will pop out, press "Ok" both times.
- Press the power button on base station quickly for three times, then when the light turns red, press one time again.
- After reset for both the PowerEgg and base station, they will reconnect each other automatically. Observe the light on base station, after successfully connecting each other, the light will become steady blue lights from blinking blue lights.
- Press the left top button again, then "Link the drone with base station". This will make sure that the linkage is unique and secure for the base station and drone.
- Make sure you are still connect with "PowerEgg_Station_XXXXX" Wi-Fi and restart the app. If you see "device is connected", then you are good to go
- You are good to go! Enjoy flying!
If after you reset both PowerEgg and base station, and trying to connect through app, then cannot connect successfully. Re-do step 1-2 until the base station gives you the steady blue light.