Fish Finder can work together with the PowerRay. In order to install it please follow the steps:
1. Open the cover on the bottom of the PowerRay. You may need some tool for that.
2. Open the upper top of the FishFinder. Screw the soner into the PowerRay.
Look at the picture below:
3. Turn on the Base Station and Controller. Wait for the green lights.
4. Connect the PowerRay with the Base Station with the cable. Make sure it is tighly tied. (It is very important!)
5. On your mobile device choose the Base Station Wifi "PRA_Station_xxxxxx". Wait few seconds for the connection.
6. Open the "Vision+" App and wait for the notification "Device is connected".
As you see it, wait few seconds for the App to get ready.
7. Press "Start diving".
8. In order to start using that, you can smoothly change the view of the main interface to the sonar results.
In order to enable/disable press the "Fish Finder button".
9. Use the PowerRay to move and probe the bottom!
PowerSeeker Fish Finder can work without the PowerRay.
The sonar has its own Wifi "PSE_xxxxxx" because of that Fish Finder is an independent device which you can take everywhere.
Fish Finder will be activated automatically as soon as it touched the water. You can notice blue light which means it is turned on.
After that, find on your device WiFi network "PSE_xxxxxx" and connect to it.
Open the App "Vision +" and choose PowerRay as a drone in use and click "Start Diving".
You should see PowerRay operational menu with "big shark" in the main screen.
To open Fish Finder mode please click on the bottom situated on the left side of the screen marked with Fish Finder icon.
It is a great option for anglers! Fish Finder has holes on upper cover to be tied to fishing rod, boat or simple string.
To turn it on, throw it to the water and enjoy!